Water is life! No one can survive without water. Everyone knows
this and to spread the importance of water, we celebrate World Water Day.
Why is it so important to take a day to recognize water?
Water is extremely essential for every organ, cell and tissue of our body. To better understand the question, we first have to understand water and the vital role it plays in our daily lives. Now, it’s one thing to say, “of course we know how crucial water is in our lives, we need to drink it to stay alive. Celebrating “World Water Day” is really about taking the time to appreciate the role water plays in our day-to-day, beyond simply quenching our thirst. Also the motto behind celebrating this day is to conserve water for better agricultural production. It is also a campaign to promote supply of clean & purified water.
Five fantastic reasons why water is important:
1. Water boosts energy. Water delivers important nutrients to all of our cells, especially muscle cells.
2. Water helps weight loss. Water helps you feel full longer, without adding any additional calories. Drinking water or eating foods with a high water content can be a big help in managing your weight.
3. Water aids in digestion. Water aids in constipation and other abdominal issues, especially those suffering from IBS. Water helps to move the digestive process along and through the system.
4. Water detoxifies. Moves toxins through your system faster, and optimizes kidney function. Inadequate hydration means inadequate kidney function.
5. Water hydrates skin. Forget expensive creams, water is the best defense against aging and wrinkles in the skin.
This year,on 22nd March 2018, World Water Day;The theme is “Nature From Water” which invites each one of us to think about nature based solutions to the water challenges we face today. Here at Dr. Patkar’s, we have a product called Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) which consists 84+ trace minerals which we actually require for our body or we are deficient of it. Using CMD every day in water will help conduct and generate our body's entire electrical system. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health.