- Some food (especially peanuts, eggs, nuts, and shellfish)
- Medications, such as antibiotics (especially penicillin and sulfa), aspirin.
- Insect stings or bites
- Physical stimuli, such as pressure, cold, heat, exercise or sun exposure
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections.
- Viral infections, including the common cold.?
Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother
Apple cider vinegar is another good remedy for hives. Its antihistamine properties will help relieve inflammation quickly and regulate the body's immune system response.To buy this product CLICK HERE
Dosage: 15ml in a glass of normal water 20-30 mins before lunch & dinner.