Foodborne illness, more commonly referred to as food poisoning, is the result of eating contaminated, spoiled, or toxic food. The most common symptoms of food poisoning include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Food can become contaminated at any stage during its production, processing or cooking.
For example, it can become contaminated by:
- not cooking food thoroughly (particularly meat).
- not correctly storing food that needs to be chilled at below 5C.
- keeping cooked food unrefrigerated for a long period.
- eating food that has been touched by someone who is ill or has been in contact with someone with diarrhea and vomiting.
- cross-contamination (where harmful bacteria are spread between food, surfaces, and equipment).
It can also occur if raw meat is stored above ready-to-eat meals and juices from the meat drip on to the food below.
Severe signs and symptoms may include
- Blood in vomit or stools
- Diarrhea over three days
- Neurologic symptoms; for example, weakness, blurry vision, and an abnormal sensation of the body such as burning, tingling, or numbness
ACV has an antiseptic quality that seems to combat food poisoning. There have been many cases where people who were taking ACV regularly did not suffer from food poisoning. Must be in every bag with people who travel frequently in foreign countries. In India we have diversity in food so some might have difficulty to digest different food, also when sometimes we doubt about the food we are going to eat. It protects from food poisoning.
To buy this product CLICK HERE
Dosage: 15ml in a glass of normal water 20-30 mins before lunch & dinner (You can take it before breakfast as well).