The cause of muscle cramps isn't always known. Muscle cramps may be brought on by many conditions or activities, such as:
- Exercising, injury, or overuse of muscles.
- Pregnancy. Cramps may occur because of decreased amounts of minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, especially in the later months of pregnancy.
- Exposure to cold temperatures, especially to cold water.
- Other medical conditions, such as blood flow problems (peripheral arterial disease), kidney disease, thyroid disease, and multiple sclerosis.
- Standing on a hard surface for a long time, sitting for a long time, or putting your legs in awkward positions while you sleep.
- Not having enough potassium, calcium, and other minerals in your blood.
- Being dehydrated, which means that your body has lost too much fluid.
- Taking certain medicines, such as antipsychotics, birth control pills, diuretics, statins, and steroids.
Whether you’re going to bed with leg or menstrual cramps, apple cider vinegar can work a treat. For those who suffer from leg cramps, for instance, this can be caused by a number of factors. Perhaps it a nutrient deficiency, such as a lack of potassium — an essential mineral for muscle health. Apple cider vinegar can close this nutritional gap. It reduces one’s risk of developing muscle cramps while alleviating the pain associated with pre-existing cramps. The same is true for those awful monthly menstrual cramps. An increased intake of calcium and potassium help relax the muscles within the uterus. To buy this product CLICK HERE
Dosage: 15 ml in a glass of water 20-30 mins before breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Sole is a solution of Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) made of Himalayan Rock Salt. Table Salt, stripped of minerals and bleached, is a freak of nature. Your body sees it that way, too. Sea salts, unfortunately, are becoming more and more polluted as the oceans fill up with toxins. Real Salt, mined from ancient sea beds, is untainted by toxins and provides a rich source of 84+ trace minerals plus a unique ionic energy that is released when the salt is mixed with water.
To buy this product CLICK HERE
Dosage: 15 drops in a half glass of warm water early morning & evening empty stomach.