Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that will catch up with most people who live into older age. Blood pressure is the force of blood pressing against the walls of the arteries. When it's too high, it raises the heart's workload and can cause serious damage to the arteries. Over time, uncontrolled high blood pressure increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and kidney disease.
High blood pressure usually has no signs or symptoms, so the only way to know if you have high blood pressure is to have yours measured. However, a single high reading does not necessarily mean you have high blood pressure. Many things can affect your blood pressure through the day, so your doctor will take a number of blood pressure readings to see that it stays high over time.
Occasionally people with very high blood pressure say they experience headaches, but it is best to visit your GP if you are concerned about symptoms.
The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including:
- Being overweight or obese
- Lack of physical activity
- Too much salt in the diet
- Too much alcohol consumption (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day)
- Older age
- Family history of high blood pressure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Sleep apnea
One of the ways Spirulina reduces blood pressure is by increasing the production of Nitric oxide in the body, according to a review performed by researchers at the Universidad National Autonoma de Mexico. They concluded that Spirulina boosts the synthesis of Nitric oxide, a gas molecule that dilates or widens blood vessels. This, in turn, improves blood flow and reduces blood pressure, according to research reported in the February 2009 issue of the “Journal of Medicinal Food.”
Dr.Patkar's Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger, Garlic, Lemon & Honey 15ml 30 min.before Breakfast in a Glass of warm water. All ingredients work Synergically in clearing Plaque, Blockages etc. and hence the relieves the pressure.
To Shop Heart Remedy Click Here
Also, take 15ml ACV in a glass of normal water 30 min before lunch & dinner. This avoids building new plaque. To shop ACV Click here
3) Take 2-3 Tablets After Breakfast & after dinner.
To Shop Spirulina Click Here
- Losing weight if you are overweight or obese
- Quit smoking
- Eating a healthy diet, including the DASH diet (eating more fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat)
- Reducing the amount of sodium in your diet to less than 1,500 milligrams a day if you have high blood pressure; healthy adults should try to limit their sodium intake to no more 2,300 milligrams a day (about 1 teaspoon of salt).
- Getting regular aerobic exercise (such as brisk walking at least 30 minutes a day, several days a week)
- Limiting alcohol to two drinks a day for men, one drink a day for women