Best Astringent: Roses are said to have toning effect on skin and blood vessels making them especially useful for reducing redness on skin . Removes excess oil from the skin. Natural Sunscreen & Sunburn Soother
- Roses are rich in vitamin C, which is a powerful anti-oxidant for sun protection. Relieves Skin Inflammation
- The anti-inflammatory properties in roses soothe skin inflammation including acne inflammation. Applying with a toothpick on the affected area and washing it with water after 10-15 mins provide to swellings or red skin will provide a soothing and cooling relief. Nourishes Hair Follicles
- Roses are rich in powerful anti-oxidants that nourish hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Rose water is also a great hair conditioner and helps pump up dry hair cells with moisture. Promotes Glowing Skin
- Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Prevents Acne
- Roses have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce acne inflammation, thereby diminishing the appearance of acne. Gently Exfoliates Skin
- Removing dirt, germ, excess dead cells, excess sebum, and germs, stuck within skin pores. Package Quantity - 1 Bottle Rose Vinegar With 1 Empty Spray Bottle.
Don't use directly on skin or hair. Never consume directly. Always dilute it with water.
Rose Petals , ACV, Aloevera
For Hair & Dandruff: Mix Rose vinegar with water in ratio 1:2. After you shampoo your hair apply this solution and towel dry. For skin: Mix rose vinegar with water in ratio 1:2. Apply it to the affected area with cotton ball. Wash your face after 15 to 20 minutes. For internal consumption: 15 ml in a glass of normal water on empty stomach. Do not eat anything for 30 minutes.