We are all aware that many lifestyle disorders are rising. It is not any more age-specific attack, but the younger generation is also falling prey as well. The crucial role is played by food and its quality that is making people vulnerable to such life-threatening disorders. “The Organic Walk” was an event organized by “The Organic Pick” to create awareness as a preventive measure rather than reactive therapy.
The event was organized at Hiranandani, Thane where people had come in large number in support of organic, chemical free and “farm to table” concept. It was overwhelming to see the response we received and how warmly welcomed us and our products.
Ever growing giants such as Science and Technology with their extensive research has created an immense amount of awareness and the mechanism of onset of disorders. Equipped with this information and commitment to walk healthy and “Eat clean” Pledge has reformed majority of people’s perception. However, we are determined to reduce the number of modern lifestyle disorders affecting our Country’s productivity. We strive in making the incidences of modern lifestyle disorders such as Diabetes, Heart-related ailments, Thyroid, Hormonal imbalances among people.
We received the acknowledgment with your presence in our stall. During the visit, we came across some common problems and ways we could resolve and prevent its further progress. Common problems and its occurrence ratio are as follows:
· Hair loss & Dandruff– More than 70% experienced hair loss and was using various products to give a temporary solution. Food was also modified accordingly but it still didn’t make the difference to the problem they faced.
· Gas, Acidity – It is the most prime complain that everyone irrespective of the professional background is living with it by making a few changes and few taking antacids didn’t find any difference.
· Indigestion – It is a cyclic chain when the level of acids produced due to the food is eaten is less in quantity, spicy, oily or absence of factors helping to flourish the growth of good bacteria.
· Acne and pimples: Similar reason as mentioned above. Face is the index of the mind. It’s also an index of health.
· Heart related ailments
· Thyroid imbalances
· Kidney stones
· Pcod/Pcos- Menstrual irregularities
· Fatty liver, cholesterol issues.